StarlightMKS fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarlightMKS fan Forum

The forum for fans of Starlight!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The music that was on starlightmks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fierynight
Silent Member
Silent Member
fierynight

Number of posts : 2
Starlight Points! : ~
Registration date : 2013-12-03

The music that was on starlightmks Empty
PostSubject: The music that was on starlightmks   The music that was on starlightmks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 am

Hey I don't know if anyone still looks at this site (Probably not) but even if you're reading this thing a year or two years or 5 years from now, please reply! I'm probably still checking, and I would be so so grateful. ^^;

I'm looking for the original music from starlightmks (In the "Stuff I Made") tab. They were named stuff like Zars, Something Else, and Rainbow, and so on, I think. If anyone has all of them or even some of them, could you please send me them? I would be so thankful thank you ^^ I really loved that music and it's killng me I can't find it
Back to top Go down
rbnet
Silent Member
Silent Member
rbnet

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The music that was on starlightmks   The music that was on starlightmks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:09 am

Go to archive.org's wayback machine, type in starlightmks.com and select a page from around 2005.
Then go to the music I made link in the left frame (you might need to scroll right to see the links).

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
fierynight
Silent Member
Silent Member
fierynight

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The music that was on starlightmks   The music that was on starlightmks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:00 am

Wow! Incredible website!! Thank you so much!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The music that was on starlightmks   The music that was on starlightmks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The music that was on starlightmks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarlightMKS fan Forum :: Internet Stuff! :: StarlightMKS!-
Jump to: